ACT For Me
How can ACT help me?
U Parallel will work with you to transform your thinking by training life enhancing psychological and behavioural skills. Used everyday, the ACT skills you learn will enhance your personal meaning and purpose in all life domains, you’ll find freedom and achieve significant improvements to your emotional health and wellbeing.
How does it work?
- No-charge initial 1hr discovery call to fully understand where you’re at and what your needs are
- In depth 1:1 coaching and therapeutic support designed to help with whatever is on your mind
- 7x 1hr sessions delivered by a psychologist accredited with British Psychological Society qualifications
- Coaching on-line or in person with full flexibility to suit your needs
- Weekly support plan full of quality mental health and well-being skills building practices
- Dedicated follow-up 1/3/6 months after completion
- 70% discount for people on a low income or not in work
- Select pro-bono community support
Researchers and clients have reported the following as benefits of ACT coaching:
- Improved sense of meaning and purpose at work, in relationships, play & leisure,
- Greater clarity and personal awareness of how one can improve their life
- Being able to respond better to stressful situations and unpleasant experiences
- Better concentration, motivation, confidence, freedom of thought and creativity
- Reduced stress and anxiety symptoms, improved emotional / physical health and wellbeing
- Greater feelings of kindness to oneself and others
- Fresh perspective on how the mind operates and how experiences influence ones behaviour
Emotional Health & Wellbeing | Work & Career | Relationships | Play & Leisure
© Copyright 2022 U Parallel. All Rights Reserved. U Parallel is a trading name of U Parallel London, a Community Interest Company registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 13665337. Registered office: Skipsea House, London, SW18 3SF
U.K & Ireland