Who matters? Your People.
What matters? Their wellbeing.
ACT At Work
How can U Parallel help us?
U Parallel supports employees experiencing common emotional health & wellbeing problems such as worry, stress, and so on. We also train skills that enhance general resilience, life satisfaction, and behavioural effectiveness.
Plenty of research highlights that workplace stress and mental health issues have a significant negative impact on both employee and organisational performance. A supportive and understanding work environment boosts resilience and helps employees through periods of personal and organisational difficulties.
Psychologically resilient people are able to ‘bounce back’ from stress and setbacks quickly, and move confidently forward in turbulent times – remaining effective and productive. Therefore, there is a real need for employers to provide safe and healthy work environments, regular health checks, and evidence-based approaches to developing healthy organisations.
What support is provided?
- No-charge initial 1/2 day consultation of current ‘as-is’ organisation eco-system, needs and opportunities assessment
- Up to 60 hrs of 1:1 employee ‘brave-space’ coaching sessions per month completely confidential and separate to the organisation: on-line or in person with full flexibility to suit your needs
- Delivered by coaches & psychologists accredited with BPS & IFC qualifications
- Also, 8 week bespoke ‘Flexible Strength – Mental Health Program’ in group workshop setting
- Provide leaders, managers and team members with weekly support plan full of quality mental health and well-being skills building practices
- Comprehensive training in psychological flexibility techniques
- Enable your best asset to thrive, both in and out of work
- ROI realised with a significant improvement in employee retention, absence/presenteeism, motivation, task-focus, behaviour and performance
- 50% discount for 3rd sector community organisations
- Untangled from work related worry & rumination during evenings and weekends
- Improved focus and concentration
- Improved personal resilience enabling an alternative response to stressful situations
- Reduced impact of difficult thoughts and feelings on wellbeing, behaviour and performance
- Improved reactions to the experience of organisational change
- Improved ability to live in the present moment free from entanglement in unhelpful thoughts
Emotional Health & Wellbeing | Work & Career | Relationships | Play & Leisure
© Copyright 2022 U Parallel. All Rights Reserved. U Parallel is a trading name of U Parallel London, a Community Interest Company registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 13665337. Registered office: Skipsea House, London, SW18 3SF
U.K & Ireland