Who matters? Your People.
What matters? Their wellbeing.
ACT At Work
How can U Parallel help us?
U Parallel supports employees experiencing common emotional health & wellbeing problems such as worry, stress, and so on. We also train skills that enhance general resilience, life satisfaction, and behavioural effectiveness.
What support is provided?
- No-charge initial 1/2 day consultation of current ‘as-is’ organisation eco-system, needs and opportunities assessment
- Up to 60 hrs of 1:1 employee ‘brave-space’ coaching sessions per month completely confidential and separate to the organisation: on-line or in person with full flexibility to suit your needs
- Delivered by coaches & psychologists accredited with BPS & IFC qualifications
- Also, 8 week bespoke ‘Flexible Strength – Mental Health Program’ in group workshop setting
- Provide leaders, managers and team members with weekly support plan full of quality mental health and well-being skills building practices
- Comprehensive training in psychological flexibility techniques
- Enable your best asset to thrive, both in and out of work
- ROI realised with a significant improvement in employee retention, absence/presenteeism, motivation, task-focus, behaviour and performance
- 50% discount for 3rd sector community organisations
- Untangled from work related worry & rumination during evening’s and weekends
- Improved focus and concentration
- Improved personal resilience enabling an alternative response to stressful situations
- Reduced impact of difficult thoughts and feelings on wellbeing, behaviour and performance
- Improved reactions to the experience of organisational change
- Improved ability to live in the present moment free from entanglement in unhelpful thoughts
Emotional Health & Wellbeing | Work & Career | Relationships | Play & Leisure
© Copyright 2021 U Parallel. All Rights Reserved. U Parallel is a trading name of U Parallel London, a Community Interest Company registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 13665337. Registered office: Skipsea House, London, SW18 3SF
U.K | Ireland | Qatar | Kenya.